2019/2020 JAMB UTME Online Registration Form Is OUT Now! Call: 08038644328. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has concluded plans to begin the sales of 2019/2020 Jamb UTME Online Registration. Yes! Online JAMB UTME Registration has officially commenced. Register, Attend & Pass At Once At Akahi Tutors – Call; 08038644328
Call; Akahi Tutors For Latest Information – 08038644328 Or Click Here To See How To Score Above 300 In 2019 UTME
On this page, Akahi Tutors is angrily ready to provide YOU with all the latest Jamb 2019/2020 Registration Updates. Latest news on 2019/2020 UTME – Jamb UTME, Syllabus, Jamb CBT, Jamb result checker & Direct Entry requirement. Click Here For More
Do you really want to score high marks in 2019/2020 JAMB UTME?
Well, Akahi Tutors is ready to help you if and only if you register for intensive tutorial where you will get the full PACK of JAMB SECRETS on how to CRUSH, BLAST and SOAR Above 300 in this years UTME.
Akahi Tutors is aware that you are NOT in Ile-Ife where the SOLUTION CENTRE is physically situated that is why a decent hostel (accommodation) has been beautifully arranged for YOU.
Akahi Tutors wants YOU to gain admission this YEAR!
Are You also ready to receive YOUR JAMB UTME ADMISSION LETTER? Okay!
How To Become Akahi Tutors JAMB UTME Student
Accommodation & UTME Tutorials Cost: N10,000 (Four subjects) Per Month
Application forms are available@: Room 03, Bursary Department, Akahi Tutors, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Period of Programme: 3rd of September, 2018 – Till A Day To Exam.
Time 8:30am – 2:30pm (Monday – Friday)
Venue: No. 55, Akahi Tutors Building, Oduduwa College Road, Off Sabo Junction, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
Correct JAMB-UTME Subject Combinations For ALL Students
1. English –Compulsory
2. Mathematics (Compulsory For: Engineering/Social Science/Admin. Students)
3. Physics/English Literature ( Science/Arts)
4. Chemistry/Economics/CRS/IRS/Yoruba/Igbo/Housa ( Science/S.Sci./Arts)
5. Biology/Government ( Science/ S.Sci./Arts)
Fill-In The Tutorial Form Below Correctly, Akahi Tutors will send you latest information about 2019/2020 JAMB UTME uncommon updates that will not only help YOU but also gear your step to success. Call: 08038644328
2019/2020 JAMB UTME UPDATE
- JAMB CAPS Portal 2018 : How to Accept/Reject Provisional Admission (10/18/2018)
- JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal UTME / DE For 2018 & Past Years (10/7/2018)
- Attend UTME Tutorial Class For 2019 JAMB, Best Jamb Tutorial Centre In Nigeria, Akahi Tutors Is JAMB CBT Training Center (10/5/2018)
- Is Akahi Tutors The Best Tutorial Centre In Ile-Ife For JAMB, Post UTME, Pre-Degree? (10/4/2018)
- JAMB UTME Tutorial Class Is Angrily In Progress At Akahi Tutors – 2019/2020 (PASS AT ONCE) (10/4/2018)
- JAMB TUTORS In Ile-Ife | Best UTME Tutorial Centre Approved By JAMB (9/30/2018)
- I Want To Attend The Best JAMB Tutorial Class In Lagos, Ibadan, Osun & Ondo (9/30/2018)
- Akahi Tutors Is An Approved JAMB Tutorial Centre In Ile-Ife Osun State (9/28/2018)
- Easily Check Your JAMB Admission Status On This Portal (9/21/2018)
- JAMB 2019/2020 UTME Registration Form And Examination Date Officially Released (9/18/2018)
- 2019 Jamb UTME Tutorial | Top Ten JAMB Secrets How To Score High Marks (9/15/2018)
- [MUST READ] Scrap JAMB – APGA Chieftain, Dr Chinedu Ekwalo (9/12/2018)
- JAMB Reveals When Forms For 2019/2020 Exam Will Be Out (9/9/2018)
- JAMB CAPS Portal | How To Check JAMB Admission Status 2018/2019 (9/8/2018)
- JAMB speaks on reduction in cost of UTME form (8/31/2018)
- How To Angrily Prepare For JAMB 2019 And Score Above 300 In UTME (8/27/2018)
- OAU Advises Applicants To Upload Their O’level Results On JAMB Site (8/26/2018)
- Fraudster held for illegal JAMB registration (8/17/2018)
- JAMB Change Of Programme: Do You Just Change To OAU? Get In Here! (8/9/2018)
- JAMB Candidate Who Scores Highest Marks In 2018 UTME Gets N5m Scholarship (8/8/2018)
- Is JAMB UTME Class Already In Progress? (8/7/2018)
- JAMB Clarifies That Borno Candidate Is The Highest Scorers In 2018 UTME (8/6/2018)
- JAMB Officially Announces The Overall Best Candidate in 2018 UTME (8/5/2018)
- Alleged N8bn Fraud: EFCC Closes In On JAMB Directors, Employees (8/4/2018)
- Official JAMB Malpractice List – Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result (8/4/2018)
- Jamb Direct Entry 2018 Result Upload (8/1/2018)
- ASUU Cautions Jamb Against Exploiting Nigerians (7/25/2018)
- JAMB Has Released 2019/2020 Registration Form| Check Guidelines And Instructions (7/24/2018)
- Panic As JAMB Upgrades 2018 Admission Cut-Off Marks Into Universities (7/2/2018)
- Check Concise Post-UTME Dates For 1st & 2nd Choice – Jambites Get In Here! (7/2/2018)
LATEST EDUCATIONAL UPDATE
- FULAFIA Admission List Successfully Uploaded – 2018/2019 (10/19/2018)
- UNILAG: Newly-admitted Students Will Undergo Drug Test Before Registration (10/19/2018)
- AAU Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure For 2018/2019 Session (10/19/2018)
- ACEONDO Appoints Acting Provost – Samuel Akintunde as Active (10/19/2018)
- 2018 UNIBEN Admission List: See What You Are Advised To Do Now That Your Name Is Out (10/19/2018)
- Auchi Poly Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 Session out (10/18/2018)
- JAMB CAPS Portal 2018 : How to Accept/Reject Provisional Admission (10/18/2018)
- UNIBEN Has Angrily Uploaded 2018/2019 Admission List | Check Here! (10/18/2018)
- UNILAG Admission List For 2018/2019 Academic Session Has Been Uploaded (10/18/2018)
- YABATECH Admission List For 2018/2019 ND Full-Time Applicants Released (10/18/2018)
- Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) Admission List For 2018/19 Uploaded (10/18/2018)
- FULOKOJA Has Angrily Released Applicants 2018/2019 Admission List (10/18/2018)
- FUTO 2018/19 Academic Calendar Released | Get In Now! (10/18/2018)
- UNILAG New Students’ Registration & Screening Procedure – 2018/2019 (10/18/2018)
- FUTO 2018/2019 Pre-Degree Registration Form, Closing & Exam Date (10/18/2018)
- 2018/2019 UNN Hostel Accommodation Application Details (Read About It Here!) (10/18/2018)
- LAUTECH Students Shut Down School Main Gate, Block Oyo Expressway Over Hike In Fees (Photos) (10/16/2018)
- How To Download Free OAU Pre-Degree Past Questions And Answers At Ease! (10/16/2018)
- How To Pass OAU Pre-Degree Entrance Exam At Once (10/16/2018)
- WOW!!! Actor Kanayo O Kanayo Bags Degree In Law (10/14/2018)
Complete Guide on How to Write The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board, JAMB CBT 2019/2020 Examination:
If you are yet to write your JAMB CBT Examination, and you are wondering how the setting is, then read the complete guide on how to write the JAMB CBT exam.
This is the best JAMB Computer Based Test Tutorial available online and we leave no stone unturned! It comes with photos as well.
If you are afraid of writing JAMB CBT, follow me as i show you how simple it is going to be.
NOTE: Jamb CBT 2015 Results of candidates who have written the examination already has been released. Jamb send the exam to the candidate’s phone numbers hours after the examination.
How To Write JAMB CBT Examination
NOTE: This guide includes procedures with pictures, of using the computer in answering questions during the JAMB CBT Exam.
Take a good look at the picture below and take note of all the labeling done.
This is a sample screenshot of JAMB CBT screen when you are set to write Jamb CBT. (Please click on the IMAGE to enlarge)
Do study the photo above very carefully because it displays the hypothetical examination testing panel for JAMB Computer Based Test.
Clicking on the above pictures, you will see that the image highlights several buttons which circles round important texts, we will explain what they stand for and you will get full knowledge of it.
Guidelines on JAMB Computer Based Test Tutorial
Step 1: You are expected to go to your centre on time, this will make you know what is going on, and be fully prepared for the examination. You don’t want to come late, sweating like a She-Goat
Step 2: Since you have seen the JAMB Computer Based Test Tutorial Panel figure (above picture), you can navigate through the different functional buttons and areas, and these includes the following:
(a) Subject area: where the JAMB CBT subject taken is located.
(b) Time (duration) for the JAMB examination
(c) Remaining time you have for the examination.
(d) WE urged all candidates sitting for the exam, to check the time lapse and time remaining to be able to complete the exams on time, been aware of the remaining time, will surely help you answer questions faster and know that your time is limited… This will super-charge you to do what you are expected to do – Write!
(d) Instruction area: This place, candidates can go and check the instructions pertaining the exams.
Basic Uses of the Mouse When Writing JAMB CBT
- Ensure that you put the heel of your hand on the table in front of the mouse. And hold the mouse between your thumb and the ring fingers.
- Make sure you put your index finger on the left mouse button.
- Also, you you should move the tip of the arrow onto the underlined two. The arrow will become a pointing finger on the computer screen.
- You should also note that the arrow automatically becomes a pointing finger, to answer the questions, simply hold the mouse still and lightly click the left mouse button with your index finger or any finger that works best for you.
Understanding the use of the mouse will help you to answer your questions faster and complete the examination before the time given to you elapsed!
To answer the CBT questions correctly, you are required to slide the computer-mouse to the running mouse. Slide the mouse sideways.
Do not turn it… Then, click on the running mouse.
Radio Buttons – What Are Radio Buttons?
The circles below are called radio buttons, which is always used in computer examinations, also implemented in JAMB CBT questions.
With a MOUSE you can click the below radio buttons as examples. The buttons will be use as illustrated in the exams panel above, to select the correct answer.
You can click on any of the 3 circles/buttons below to test their functionality.
How To Choose the Correct Answers?
Most times, the questions which comes out in the computer based test are in the multi-choice format. Which is also known as the ‘multi Choice Question’.
The candidates who are writing the JAMB CBT examination, will be required to pick the correct answer(s).
You can see an example of how the multi choice question works.
When writing the examination, something very similar like the question below, will show on your screen:
JAMB CBT Exam Tutorial: All You Need To Know About JAMB CBT Exam
Many candidates are often scared about writing the JAMB CBT exam. Some think that one needs to be a computer guru to be able to write the JAMB CBT exam while others think it is very much complicated to the extent that they do not even stand a chance of doing well in the examination.
The purpose of this post is to guide you an all you need to know and simplify JAMB CBT examination. This tutorial will contain pictures were necessary so you can equally have a practical idea about the examination even if you have never sat for it before. You will get to know what JAMB CBT examination looks and feels like.
How to Start, Write and Finish JAMB CBT Exam
The JAMB CBT Mode of testing candidates can be said to be the best thing that has ever happened in the history of Nigerian Education because not only will it enlighten the importance of the use of computers, it reduces the issue of examination malpractice.
This mode of testing is actually easy. You simply need to know what to do and follow instructions as given.
I’ll now be taking you through how to start, write and finish your JAMB CBT exam.
Key Features of A Typical JAMB CBT Exam
On arrival at your centre on the exam day, you will be accredited before being allowed into the hall. The invigilator would then direct you to the system you are expected to use.
You would not be required to turn on the system as it would be already on by the time you get there.
You would be required to enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided. The next page you would see will show the details which you provided during your JAMB registration. Just like in the image above. These details may include your name, passport, subjects you will be writing. Ensure all of these details are correct and matches your own details before proceeding to start exam to avoid losing your result to some one else. If there is anything that is not in order, or there is something you need help on, please do call the attention of the invigilator.
We are going to use the image above to explain what a typical CBT interface is like and the key features you should identify and take note of.
Timer: One of the most important feature you should look for is THE TIMER. The timer is usually at the top of the screen, similar to what you can see in the image above. The timer will alert you on when you’ve almost exhausted your time. Usually, it will be counting down as you write your exam. Remember that JAMB CBT exam now lasts for 2 hours with 180 questions.
Subject Navigation (1) – The feature labelled 1 in the image above is what we may call the Subject navigation tab. It is the tab you are required to use when you would like to jump from subject to subject. In JAMB CBT, you can start with any subject you choose to start with. It is therefore not compulsory for you to start with English Language.
Question’s Options (2) – The feature labelled 2 in the image above is what we may call question’s options. They are A,B,C,D. After going through the question asked, you are expected to select an option depending on which of them you think is correct. Once your option is selected, a circular indication, would appear on the option. You are free to re-select another option if you intend to make any correction to your answer. The new selected option will be highlighted once selected. NOTE: only one answer can be selected for each question.
After selecting the best answer to the question, to save time, you should proceed and click the NEXT button to go to another question until you are through with every questions. You can still omit or skip any question which you are not familiar with, or you don’t know the answer to. You still have the option of coming back to answer the question!
Question’s Navigation (3) – The feature labelled 3 in the image above is what we may call question’s navigation. Once your option has been selected, you will need to use the question navigation tab to move to the NEXT or PREV (previous) question. The “Skip this Question” button may not be available in the actual JAMB exam interface.
Subject Map (4) – The feature labelled 4 in the image above is what we may call question’s navigation. Just as we have labeled it, this shows you all what you have or have not done in a particular subject. This Subject Map displays all buttons for all questions for a particular subject at one time, which can allow you to jump to any question you so desire to answer at any time. It is usually colour coded. Just as shown in the image above, GREEN colour code signifies questions that you have answered, the GREY ones are those that have not been answered or those with no answers yet, while the BLUE signifies the question you are currently on. This feature is essentially useful because it shows you, at a glance, what you’ve done so far in a particular subject.
Passport (5) – This is self-explanatory, your passport should be attached in this space.
Once you have answered attempted and answered the questions, cross-checked each of all your subjects using the Subject Map, you can now call on an invigilator to guide you on how to submit your exam. Please wait for the invigilator to successfully submit your paper before leaving your seat.
How To Use The Eight-Key Device During JAMB Exam
In previous years, JAMB candidates use a mouse attached to the computer systems to answer JAMB CBT exam questions and navigate through the whole CBT interface. However, JAMB has come up with what it called the “eight key device” that will replace and do the work of a mouse. The “eight key device” is like a key pad that candidates can use as a navigation tool and provide answers to the exam Questions.
The “eight key device” will be made up of eight letters of the alphabet namely: A,B,C,D,P,N,S,R
Letter A,B,C,D is to be used to provide answers to the CBT questions. So if the answer to a question is letter B, just simply tap letter “B” on the device and it will appear on the computer screen that you have selected letter B as your answer to the question.
Example: if y – 2 + 3y = 10
Solve for y.
Assuming the answer is B, just tap B on your eight key device and B will be selected as the answer to the question,
Letters P,N,S,R serve other navigational purposes as explained below;
P = Means “Previous Question” (when you tap on letter P, it takes you to the previous question you have answered or jumped)
N = Means “Next Question” (when you tap on letter “N” it takes you to the next question )
S = Means “Submit” (Candidates are to tap on this button only when they want to submit their examination. This means you have FINISHED THE EXAM)
R = Means “Reverse” ( If for any reason you wish to go back to the questions after submitting, simply tap on the “R” button to go back).
You can select one of the best answers by: Pressing the letter on the keyboard,
After that, you can then click on the radio button with a mouse, or Use the Tab Key (see the tab key image below) to move through the options and then pressing the space-bar to select an option.
Take note here, that only one radio button can be “on” at same time, you can’t select two answers.
For you to proceed to the next page/question, click on the Next button which is located under each questions.
After choosing the best answer to the question, to save time, you should proceed and click the NEXT button to go to see the next question until you are through with every questions.
NOTE: Take note that you can still omit or skip any question which you are not familiar with, or you don’t know the answer to. You still have the option of coming back to answer the question – if time permits!
Am sure you understand the basic of writing the JAMB CBT examination now.
How to use The Mouse During JAMB Exam
JAMB may decide to provide you with both the eight key device and a computer mouse. So you need to know how to use the too. If you have ever touched or look closely at a desktop computer, then you likely know what a mouse is already. It is a handheld pointing device and input device attached to a computer. The major thing you will be doing with the mouse during the JAMB exam is to select your options or answers to questions. That’s no big deal!
- You will have to place the mouse on the table to effectively use it.
- Learn to hold your mouse comfortably. It is normally held between your thumb and the last two fingers.
- There are two buttons – left and right. Any time you press any of these buttons it is called a “click”.
- During JAMB exam, you will be using the left button mostly if not all the time. you only need to use the mouse to locate the correct answer to the question asked and click on the radio buttons (the circle beside the options as I showed you under the use of the eight key device) to select your answer.
- Use your index finger to click the left button.
- There is a wheel in between the buttons that you roll to move up and down the screen – technically this is called ‘scrolling’.
Hope this piece has given you a clear idea of what is expected of you and how to approach the JAMB CBT exam. If you have questions, you can ask using the comment box.