Public Announcement: 2019/2020 OAU JUPEB Registration Form Is Out On Sale. It Cost #15,000. Intensive Tutorials Towards OAU JUPEB & OAU Pre-Degree Entrance Exam Is Now In Progress @ Akahi Tutors, 55, Oduduwa College Road, Off Sabo Junction, Ile-Ife. Call Akahi Tutors Rep On: 08038644328 or Click Here For Details
Download JAMB Template For 2019 JAMB UTME Online Registration. 2019 JAMB UTME registration form template. JAMB Template 2019 JAMB UTME registration form template
JAMB Registration Information Required for Registration: What information would be required of me at the JAMB CBT registration centre? Sequel to the commencement of the 2019 UTME Registration for UTME and Direct Entry candidates, you may be asking this question. So, this article lists the necessary information and should serve as a template for you as you walk to the registration centre nearest to you.
CRUSH 2019 UTME, Post UTME, Pre-Degree & JUPEB @ Akahi Tutors, Ile-Ife. Call; 08038644328 or click here for details
JAMB Registration Information Required for 2019 UTME Registration
While getting your registration information ready, it is advisable to make use of the JAMB Brochure or use the School Finder in the JAMB CBT app to get acquainted with the requirements for your desired course(s) and school(s) of choice. You can also quickly search for your course under this list of JAMB subject combinations to quickly find the subjects you will need to register. The official JAMB brochure is also available on the JAMB platform. You can use the JAMB Integrated Brochure and Syllabus System (JAMB IBASS) if you feel more comfortable with that option as this is what JAMB recommends.
Find out all your requirements in a way that feels most comfortable for you. Compare your results from all these sources linked to above and ensure you have all the accurate needed information. This is to ensure you make right decisions concerning your choices and selections before your actual registration. This will help you eliminate most of the registration mistakes candidates often make. If you need to ask your parents, guardians, teachers or school counselors for help making your choices, please do so. The registration period begins January 10th, 2019, and will last for six weeks only.
JAMB Registration Form Template | List of Required Information
You can write down the following personal information that will be required for your registration beforehand:
- Passport Photograph (Photo should not be older than 3 months)
- Surname (Family Name)
- Middle Name
- First Name
- Date of Birth (Day / Month / Year)
- Sex / Gender (Male / Female)
- Disabilities (Blind / Deaf / Physical Handicap / None)
- Marital Status (Single / Married / Divorce)
- Postal Address
- Home Address Town
- Address State and Country
- Email Address (Functional Email)
- Mobile Number
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area (LGA)
- Preferred State of Exam
- Exam Town
The next set of required information have to do with your course and school choices. You can also write them down beforehand. Take your time to decide on the courses or schools to register using the information you have gathered as directed above. There is no rush. Candidates are to note that their 1 choice can also be a College of Education, University, Innovation Enterprise Institutes, Polytechnics/Monotechnics, NDA (Nigerian Defence Academy) or Nigeria Police Academy.
- 1st Most Preferred Institution (University)
- 1st Most Preferred Course
- 2nd Most Preferred Institution (University/Poly/COE)
- 2nd Most Preferred Course
- 3rd Most Preferred Institution (Poly/COE)
- 3rd Most Preferred Course
- 4th Most Preferred Institution (COE/IEI)
- 4th Most Preferred Course
Next Set of Required Information:
- You should also be asked if you would like to take the OPTIONAL UTME MOCK EXAMINATION. (Yes / No)
- Your Four UTME Subjects (Use of English compulsory)
- Your O’level Results (e.g. WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE London etc). Prepare your eight best and most relevant subjects together with their grades. All grades stated should be a maximum number of 2 sittings.
Note that registration is done online and you will be attended to personally at the approved CBT centres. You are also to collect your e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
Hope you have a successful registration!