Tragedy struck around 6a.m this Friday morning in the Agege area of Lagos, when a woman who went about her business stepped on a fallen cable wire and was electrocuted.
A female petty trader earlier this Friday morning, stepped on a fallen Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) cable wire and got electrocuted at Pen Cinema area of Agege, in Lagos.
According to an eyewitness, Samson Falade, who is a tricycle rider in the area, the electric wire had fallen since around 9 p.m, yesterday, and nobody did anything about it.
As at the time of filing this report, TORI News could not ascertain the identity of the lady, but her corpse has reportedly been evacuated from the scene of the tragedy.
Hottest Gist: ↓2019 JAMB Form + Registration Cost #4,700 → Tutorial & Accommodation #10,000 Per Month @ Akahi Tutors. Call 08038644328 or Click here ↓