UNIUYO Acceptance Fee procedure for postgraduates students admitted in the 2018/2019 academic session has been published.
All admitted postgraduates students of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) are by this notice advised to proceed with the payment of their acceptance fees. See cost and details of payment below;
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to pay a nonrefundable acceptance fees of N30, 000 and report to the Secretary, Postgraduate School for screening.
Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Candidates who have been offered admission are to follow the link below for payment of acceptance fee
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Click on Pay Acceptance Link
- Enter Registration Number (i.e Form#)
- Click on the Make Payment Button
- Payment can be make online using ATM Card or at any commercial bank using the generated RRR
- Go with the e-payment receipt to the Bursary Unit at the Postgraduate School, to obtain an official receipt. Then report to the Secretary, Postgraduate School for the screening and documentation exercises.
Please note payment for acceptance fee commences on Wednesday, 7th November, 2018
Hottest Gist: ↓2019 JAMB Form + Registration Cost #4,700 → Tutorial & Accommodation #10,000 Per Month @ Akahi Tutors. Call 08038644328 or Click here ↓