U.S. President Donald Trump speaks as U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley looks on at the United Nations Global Call to Action on the World Drug Problem during the 73rd U.N. General Assembly in New York, U.S., September 24, 2018. REUTERS/Carlos Barria
Trump accepted the resignation, Axios news site reported, citing two sources familiar with the matter. Haley discussed her resignation with Trump last week when she visited him at the White House, these sources said.
“Big announcement with my friend Ambassador Nikki Haley in the Oval Office at 10:30am,” Trump wrote on Twitter.
White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said the two would meet in the Oval Office with media present.
Haley, who has been one of Trump’s most trusted advisers, would not confirm the report to Reuters when asked about it during a visit to the White House on Tuesday.
- FULAFIA Admission List Successfully Uploaded – 2018/2019
- UNILAG: Newly-admitted Students Will Undergo Drug Test Before Registration
- AAU Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure For 2018/2019 Session
- ACEONDO Appoints Acting Provost – Samuel Akintunde as Active
- 2018 UNIBEN Admission List: See What You Are Advised To Do Now That Your Name Is Out