The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has called on Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state not to leave the party.
This was made known in a statement issued by the Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Prince Diran Odeyemi.
According to Vanguard, Odeyemi told Fayose not to take any decision in anger.
He said “We appeal to him not to leave the party, he has been an asset and he has benefited from the party. Even when he left, he still came back to the party, so he should consider all that and not abandon the party when we need him most.
“He should consider the fact that all those who left the PDP for other parties regretted that they left. He should not leave now that the likes of Atiku, Bukola Saraki, Aminu Tambuwal are back in the party. God will guide him aright, he should not take any decision in anger.”
- Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos)
- 2018/2019 O.A.U Pre-Degree Exam Date Update And Reminder
- FULAFIA Admission List Successfully Uploaded – 2018/2019
- UNILAG: Newly-admitted Students Will Undergo Drug Test Before Registration
- AAU Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure For 2018/2019 Session