↓2019 JAMB Form + Registration Cost #4,700 → Tutorial & Accommodation #10,000 Per Month @ Akahi Tutors. Call 08038644328 or Click here ↓
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has called on Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state not to leave the party.
This was made known in a statement issued by the Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Prince Diran Odeyemi.
According to Vanguard, Odeyemi told Fayose not to take any decision in anger.
He said “We appeal to him not to leave the party, he has been an asset and he has benefited from the party. Even when he left, he still came back to the party, so he should consider all that and not abandon the party when we need him most.
“He should consider the fact that all those who left the PDP for other parties regretted that they left. He should not leave now that the likes of Atiku, Bukola Saraki, Aminu Tambuwal are back in the party. God will guide him aright, he should not take any decision in anger.”
- Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos)
- A Secondary School Girl Caught On Camera Sucking A Boy D!ck Inside The Classroom (Watch Video)
- Admiralty University Partners with Nigerian Navy, starts Academic Activities
- BSUM Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session Is Angrily Out
- FUTO Postgraduate Admission List For 2018/2019 (Batch A) Is Uploaded
- Okada Man Arrested For R*ping 6-Year Old Girl
- Man Tears Married Woman’s Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta (Photo)
- I Slept With Her Only 5 Times, Says 44 Year Old Man That Raped 7 Year Old Girl
- Yahoo Boy Arrested For Scamming Two Texas Women The Sum Of $78,000 (Photo)
- Yahoo-Boy Nabbed By EFCC In Lagos (Photo)
Hottest Gist: ↓2019 JAMB Form + Registration Cost #4,700 → Tutorial & Accommodation #10,000 Per Month @ Akahi Tutors. Call 08038644328 or Click here ↓