WAEC GCE General Mathematics Likely Theory Or Essay Questions [Free Download]
The following are the kind of questions you should expect in Waec GCE Mathematics Theory or Essay. They are hot cake questions:
- Two angles of a pentagon are in the ratio 2:3. The others are 60o each. Calculate the smaller of the two angles
- The radii of the base of two cylindrical tins, P and Q are r and 2r respectively. If the water level in p is 10cm high, would be the height of the same quantity of water in Q?
- n what modulus is it true that 9 + 8 = 5?
- In a cumulative frequency graph, the lower quartile is 18 years while the 60th percentile is 48 years. What percentage of the distribution is at most 18 years or greater than 48 years?
- In parallelogram PQRS, QR is produced to M such that |QR| = |RM|. What fraction of the area of PQMS is the area of PRMS?
Waec GCE 2018 Examination Instructions
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo
Related To 2018 Waec GCE Mathematics obj and Essay:
Waec GCE 2018 esssay answers
Waec GCE answer for Maths science
Flashlearners general maths answer Waec GCE 2018
answer Waec GCE 2018 Math
www. Waec GCE 2018, today paper waec gce
Mathematics obj Waec GCE 2018
Waec GCE exam timetable
2018 Waec GCE Mathematics questions
2018 Waec GCE Mathematics answers
2018 Waec GCE Mathematics general syllabus