WAEC Releases Result Of Candidates That Sat For 2018 SSCE Exams
The results of candidates that participated in the 2018 May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for school candidates has been released.
Candidates can now access their results from WAEC’s website after purchasing the WAEC result checker scratch card from any accredited dealer by following the following simple steps:
1. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number on the portal. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
2. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g 2018
3. Select the Type of Examination i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT
4. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
5. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
6. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
Here is the link to access the WAEC result checking portal at www.waecdirect.org
How To Check 2018 WAEC SSCE Results Without Internet (Via SMS)
For those interested in checking their 2018/2019 WAEC SSCE result via SMS, use the short code format below: WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear and send to the short code 32327.
For example – WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
Note: There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30)
*You can only use your result checker 5 times.