Public Announcement: 2019/2020 OAU JUPEB Registration Form Is Out On Sale. It Cost #15,000. Intensive Tutorials Towards OAU JUPEB & OAU Pre-Degree Entrance Exam Is Now In Progress @ Akahi Tutors, 55, Oduduwa College Road, Off Sabo Junction, Ile-Ife. Call Akahi Tutors Rep On: 08038644328 or Click Here For Details
Business School Scholarships at BPP University, UK, 2019/2020 | Apply Now
The BPP University is offering Dean of the Business School Scholarships for September 2018. There is a total fund of £18,000 open for the UK and international students for the academic year 2019/2020
The Dean of the Business School Scholarship is a competitive award aimed at high achieving students who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their chosen career within the business.
BPP University is a private university specialising in law, business, finance, accountancy, banking, chiropractic, dentistry, nursing, psychology and healthcare. BPP University has sites in several UK city centre locations, particularly in London.
CRUSH 2019 UTME, Post UTME, Pre-Degree & JUPEB @ Akahi Tutors, Ile-Ife. Call; 08038644328 or click here for details
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Around July 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and masters programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance; MSc Management; MSc Management with Finance; MSc Management with Project Management; International MBA and MSc Accounting and Finance.
- Scholarship Award: There is a total fund of £18,000 for the 2018/19 academic year. The value awarded to individual students will depend upon the number of successful applicants.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for this scholarship you must have applied for one of the following courses: BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance; MSc Management; MSc Management with Finance; MSc Management with Project Management; International MBA and MSc Accounting and Finance.
Students must also:
Meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme; and
Be able to demonstrate academic excellence; and
Show clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply
Students will need to:
- Complete the online application form
- Attach a copy of your most recent CV
- In no more than 500 words, provide a summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Business School Scholarships at BPP University, UK, 2019/2020 | Apply Now”.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.