Attend Intensive Tutorial for 2019 JAMB, Post UTME, WAEC & NECO, OAU JUPEB, OAU School Of Nursing And OAU Pre-Degree @ Akahi Tutors, Ile-Ife. Tutorial and Accommodation cost #10,000 per Month. Call 08038644328 Read More>>
ABIA STATE POST UTME FORM 2018- We want to use this medium to inform everyone that the post utme form of ABSU is out and you can carefully go through this post update to buy and process the form. The cut-off mark is 150. More details below.
IMPORTANT NOTICE- Be informed that all candidates who selected Abia State University as either their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice and those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 150 and above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), are hereby invited to register for Aptitude Test exercise. All Direct Entry candidates are also invited for the Aptitude Test.
The Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available on-line. It was released on the 5th of July, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ABSU POST UTME
- All eligible candidates are thereby directed to Log on to the ABSU portal (edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- After payment proceed back to the ABSU portal (edu.ng) and click on Applicant. Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude Test is Friday, 27th July, 2018.
The above steps should properly guide you on applying for this year’s screening exam.