FRSC 2018 Recruitment Requirement For All Applicants. The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has commenced the process of recruitment as approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria by opening its Portal to receive applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment into the various cadres of the Corps , namely, the Officer cadre, Marshal Inspectorate (MI) cadre, and the Road Marshal Assistant (RMA) cadre in a nationwide recruitment exercise.
According to Bisi Kazeem, the Corps Public Education Officer, for the Officer cadre, candidates are expected to possess a first degree from recognized institutions, NYSC Discharge Certificates, and must not be more than 30 years of age.
For the Marshal Inspectorate cadre, he explained that there are three subcategories namely, Marshal Inspector I (MI-I), Marshal Inspector II (MI-II), and Marshal Inspector III (MI-III). According to him, the requirements for MI-I are Higher National Diploma from recognized Institutions, NYSC discharge certificates, Registered Nurse and Midwife, and must equally not be more than 30 years of age.
The requirements for MI-II are Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife. Applicants to this cadre must not be more than 28 years of age. For MI-III, Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW), and must equally not be more than 28 years of age.
Application into the category of RMAII requires a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and must include Mathematics and English Language. For RMAIII, the requirement is a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants into the two categories of RMAs must not be more than 27 years of age.
He stressed that Artisans and Tradesmen equally fall into the same categories of RMAs, however, they must possess a minimum of 4 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, have Trade test or other professional Certificates, valid class of Drivers licence (for drivers and bikers), and must not be more than 28 years of age.
- Kazeem stated that applications to any of the above listed cadres will be done through FRSC website (https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng), and shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledgement slip for screening.
While he stressed that the exercise attracts no fee, he maintained that applications must be submitted within 6 weeks of the publication of the advert. He added that all enquiries should be directed to 122 (toll free line), 08077690361, 08077690362, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
He stated that other details of requirements for the recruitment exercise are contained in the advertisements in some National dailies signed by the Deputy Corps Marshal (Admin and Human Resources)
FRSC recruitment: Requirements applicants must meet, plus login portal to submit application
The Federal Road Safety Corp, FRSC, is currently recruiting “suitably qualified” graduates into various cadres of the Corps.
However, intending candidates must meet certain requirement before applying for the job.
According to the Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, applicant must:
– Be a Nigerian by birth.
– Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years in 2018 (35 years will be considered for Medical and Articulated vehicle drivers).
Applicant must not be married.
– Not be less than 1.68 metre for male and 1.63 metre for female in height.
– Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metre (mrn only)
– Be physically and mentally fit for para-military services
– Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
– Be free from any form of financial embarrassment be of good character and must not have been convicted of any offence.
– Applicants are also to note that computer literacy and possession of valid drivers’ license shall be added advantage for all cadres.
– Anyone found to have submitted false document(s) would be disqualified and prosecuted.
– Upon completion, applicants are to upload documents on the corps portal, http://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/