O’ Level Government Jobs 2018 in Nigeria and How to Apply.
Are you an O’ level holder, and you are looking for a profitable government job in Nigeria? Although the economy of the country is actually going down day by day, but there are still some jobs which an O’ level holder like you can do in other to support yourself and also the country.
O’ Level Government Jobs in Nigeria
In this article you will be given first class information about the O’ Level Government Jobs in Nigeria.
Job Title: World Health Organization (WHO)
World Health Organization (WHO) is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
- Essential: Completion of Secondary education, preferably supplemented by a Diploma in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Desirable: Training in accounting/bookkeeping or equivalent work-related experience
- Essential: At least 2 years’ experience commensurate with the duties of the posts and its grade in an international, public or private organization of repute
- Desirable: Experience in working with bilateral or multilateral International Organizations in the country is an Advantage
- Proven skills on standard office software; Proficient in Microsoft Excel; Training in Oracle or other ERP system.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should: Click Here to Apply
Job Title: Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited
Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Synergy Guards UK Limited an established Integrated Security Services Solution company based in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. We provide trained and licensed security personnel to Governments, Educational Institutions and leading businesses.
- Qualifications: Minimum of SSCE.
- Former experience in similar position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com