ExxonMobil Scholarship Application Form – Due to the delay in the opening of the ExxonMobil Scholarship application portal, we have decided to update on the recent happenings regarding the ExxonMobil Scholarship 2018/2019 application process. So many students are constantly inquiring on the latest news about the scholarship, this has prompted our team of experts to update you on the latest news on ExxonMobil Scholarship for 2018. So in this article, we we’ll seek to answer some of the questions we receive such as
- Is ExxonMobil Scholarship Form Out?
- How can I apply for ExxonMobil Scholarship 2018/2019
- What are ExxonMobil Scholarship Requirements?
- Which Field of Study is required for the ExxonMobil Scholarship 2018/2019?
- 2018/2019 ExxonMobil Scholarship Deadline?
- ExxonMobil Scholarship portal.
- ExxonMobil Scholarship website.
IMPORTANT! At the time of writing this post, the long awaited ExxonMobil Scholarship form for 2018/2019 is not yet out online. We advice that you disregard any form of advert you come across. Meanwhile we will update you on this page immediately the form is out so kindly bookmark this page in your browser or subscribe to this website. Now let’s begin.
As part of support to educational development and human capacity building, Mobile Producing Nigeria (MPN), operator of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) awards scholarships annually to qualified undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities.
While you wait for update on ExxonMobil Scholarship form, also visit the official scholarship portal regularly to check if the portal has been opened for new applications. The ExxonMobil Scholarship portal is https://portal.exxonmobil.com/
Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students who are currently admitted in Nigerian Universities irrespective of state of origin including the FCT.
Undegradate Scholarship Award is funded by Mobil Producing Nigeria and a total of 500 undergraduate scholarships are awarded annually. However, about 62% of the total scholarship awards are allocated to students who are indigenes of the operational communities / states which includes Akwa Ibom (50%) and Rivers States (12%).
There is also a merit awrd (10%) to the best 50 candidates in the selection tests. The remaining places go to students from other states including FCT based on merit and fair geographical spread.
The scholarship awards are for disciplines in Engineering (Petroleum Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics and Civil), Geology, Geophysics, Medicine, Agricultural Science and related fields as well as Computer Science.
ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship Requirement
Applications are invited from all full-time undergraduates in their 100 level or 200 level of study in any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Medicine (MBBS Only)
- Agricultural Science (And related fields)
- Computer Science
To be considered eligible, intending candidate MUST:
- Be holders of the SSCE or its Equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting
- Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian University
- Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies should not apply
- Dependants of employees of Mobil Producing Nigeria, Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited are not eligible for this scholarship.
Scanned copes of the following documents will be needed during registration
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- Current University ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result
- JAMB Result
- SSCE result or its equivalent
- Evidence of State of origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary
In line with our e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).