JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2018/2019 is Out Online – See Guidelines.
JAMB Change of Course, JAMB Change of Course/Institution, JAMB Change of Course/Institution correction guide, full procedure required to change course and institution on JAMB portal. See more details below;
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have enabled the portal for JAMB 2018 Change of Course/Institution Form. This process is to enable candidates’ effect the needed changes in their earlier selected course and/or institution.
JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2018
Latest Info: Candidate are advised not to apply for change of institution and change of course to institution that have already done their post UTME
Why Candidates Apply for JAMB Change of Course/Institution
There are obviously three good reasons why a candidate may need to change his/her jamb choice of course or institution or both:
LOW JAMB SCORE: After the release of Jamb results, the next thing to face is admission screening exercise and admissions. Now take for instance that someone applied for a federal university of technology, Minna who will probably fix a cut-off mark of 200 and above; if such candidate scored less than 200, it simply means he/she has lost the admission. In this case the change of institution to a state-owned/private University becomes necessary. State universities generally fix cut-off marks below 200.
INCOMPLETE O”LEVEL RESULTS: In this case candidates who may have ran into deficiency of required credit passes in some key/relevant subjects may decide to go for change of course to accommodate themselves.
MISTAKES DURING REGISTRATION: Was there a mistake while filling your registration by either you or the business/cyber cafe? With this help, you can now correct any errors made during registration of your course or institution.
OTHER CHALLENGE: These includes several factors ranging from finance, change in Geographical locations, Parent’s suggestions, Fear of Tribal differences, etc. Such cases treated under this heading result to change of institution.
N/B: Change of course and institution can only be done once and you can only change to a course relating to your UTME Subject combination. To know if the course you want to change to aligns with your UTME subject combination, visit our online JAMB brochure by Clicking Here
All JAMB candidate who made mistakes while filling form online are to note that they can now make corrections for the following categories:
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- UTME Subjects Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done twice with separate payments)
NB: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin are N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
JAMB Change of Course/Institution Correction Guide
Follow the lead below to change your course or institution successfully
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
Login with your Email and Password.
Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ from the list of services on the left side.
Form the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.
Practical Guide on How to Change Course/Institution.
1. Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
2. Login with your Email and Password.
3. Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ from the list of services on the left side.
4. Form the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.
5. Proceed to payment portal via remita.
- Final step – Make payment and gain access to edit your previous errors during UTME registration.
I guess, its pretty easy…
Video Guide on How to Change JAMB Course/Institution.
Make sure you share this guide with others.
The window for correction UTME subjects combination is currently available.
You can effect the change of course/institution from your mobile phone/home/ CBT Centres.
Closing Date: Not yet available