Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial. The family spokesman, Emma Kanu, told Daily Sun that the federal government should release Nnamdi’s corpse to them so as to give him a befitting burial.
Emma said ever since the IPOB leader disappeared last year, when his home waily had always feared for his life.
“Now that it has been reported that he is dead, the federal government should, without hesitation release his corpse to his family, so that we and the entire Igbo nation can give him the befitting burial he deserves because he is a true Igbo son,” he said.
The younger Kanu said even if the IPOB leader was out of Biafra struggle, it would not vitiate the resolve of IPOB and indeed the whole of Igbo to actualise Biafra.
On the call by Gen T.Y Danjuma for Nigerians to protect themselves since those saddled with the responsibility had failed them, Kanu said although the call was belated, however, it was a clarion call which IPOB would not take lightly.
“The call by Danjuma for people in the country to defend themselves means that the elder statesman has just started seeing what the IPOB leader, Kanu saw years back.
“All the same, it is a clarion call which IPOB will adhere to, no matter the circumstance,” he stated.
- BIAFRA: Fani-Kayode Reveals Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts
- Buhari’s re-election, June 12 and the Igbo question
- IPOB Prints 40m Ballot Papers For Referendum On Biafra
- Innoson: EFCC harassment, intimidation ploy to frustrate Ndigbo out of business – MASSOB
- IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers (Disturbing Photos)
- Police Assures Maximum Security During Ohanaeze Event
- Biafra Day! Agitators Warn Security Agencies To Stay Off On Their Day
- MASSOB Speak On The ‘Real Reason Buhari Is Traveling To London’
- Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna
- Herdsmen Killings: Reverse Proscription Of IPOB Now– Pro-Biafra Group Blasts Igbo Governors