Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial. The family spokesman, Emma Kanu, told Daily Sun that the federal government should release Nnamdi’s corpse to them so as to give him a befitting burial.
Emma said ever since the IPOB leader disappeared last year, when his home waily had always feared for his life.
“Now that it has been reported that he is dead, the federal government should, without hesitation release his corpse to his family, so that we and the entire Igbo nation can give him the befitting burial he deserves because he is a true Igbo son,” he said.
The younger Kanu said even if the IPOB leader was out of Biafra struggle, it would not vitiate the resolve of IPOB and indeed the whole of Igbo to actualise Biafra.
On the call by Gen T.Y Danjuma for Nigerians to protect themselves since those saddled with the responsibility had failed them, Kanu said although the call was belated, however, it was a clarion call which IPOB would not take lightly.
“The call by Danjuma for people in the country to defend themselves means that the elder statesman has just started seeing what the IPOB leader, Kanu saw years back.
“All the same, it is a clarion call which IPOB will adhere to, no matter the circumstance,” he stated.
- “I Didn’t Speak On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts In Minna” – Kalu
- Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos)
- IPOB: Banks, Markets Defy Sit-At-Home Order In Umuahia
- IPOB Sit-At-Home: Total Failure In Ebonyi
- 125 arrested as MASSOB marks 19th anniversary in Anambra
- Military Invades Nnamdi Kanu’s Community In Abia For The 3rd Time (Photos)
- 14th September Sit-At-Home: Banned IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags (Photos)
- MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike Declares Support For Bianca Ojukwu, Gives Reason
- ‘Okorocha Is Nothing But Adolph Hitler Of Igboland’ – IPOB
- 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom