Practice FREE OAU Post UTME 2006 Government Questions And See Solutions. 2006 POST UME SCREENING TEST
- The military coup of July 25, 1975 which topped General Yakubu Gowon from power took place when he was attending which important event?
a. OAU Summit in Kampala
b. UN General Assembly in New York
c. Assembly of Heads of States of ECOWAS in Monrovia
d. The Olympic Games
- Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 General Elections in Nigeria?
a. Unity Party of Nigeria
b. National Party of Nigeria
c. Social Democratic Party
- Alhaji Shehu Shagari was sworn in as President of the Federal republic of Nigeria in 1979 by:
a. Justice Fatai Williams
b. Justice Adetokunbo Ademola
c. Justice Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore
d. Justice Isa Mohammed
- The British took over Nigeria through
d. The Sea
- Which of the following courts served as the highest judicial organ for Nigeria up till 1963?
a. Supreme court
b. Federal Court of Appeal
c. Appellate court
d. The privy council