News

Man’s Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos)

A man has taken to social media to warn people the danger of charging phone and using it to make or receive calls at the same time. According to the man identified as Ayariga Hassan, his Samsung Galaxy S5 got burnt while charging the smart phone five minutes after using it to receive call from a friend this morning.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

Good Morning fellow country men and women, at around 9.30am today after receiving a call from a friend I left my phone on charge and less than 5 mins my Samsung galaxy S5 started burning. Please it is real, do not charge phone and receive calls at the same time.

Categories: News

Attend Intensive Post UTME, Pre-Degree, School Of Nursing & JUPEB Tutorials @ Akahi Tutors, 55, Oduduwa College Road, Off Sabo Junction, Ile-Ife. Call 08038644328

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s