You should dress well because that’s what attract people to you initially not your intellect, personality or sense of humour.
Read on to find out more:
1. The way you are dressed is the way you’ll be addressed.
Come to think of it, you respect someone who is dressed well say a nice shirt or blouse and trousers and you are more likely to despise someone who is shabbily dressed, right?
2. Dressing boosts your confidence: If you have ever dressed better than you used to do once or twice, you’ll agree with me that was at its peak at that moment. Sources of this confidence ranges from the look full of admiration on the faces of people to the compliments you receive from them.
3. It helps improve your lifestyle:
A better lifestyle results into a better you.
4. It attracts the opposite sex: Guys, you might have probably heard that a well dressed guy is far more attractive than a shirtless dude with abs.
This is not to say you shouldn’t be fit but dressing well + a fit body completes the look most ladies desire- so next time you are about to put on a rumpled shirt; think twice! For the ladies, a fitting dress makes you more beautiful and attractive.
5. Your first impression on a person matters a lot if not absolutely.
I’m sure you know what this means right?
Conclusion: Dressing well does not mean that you’ve got to dress up in suits or formal clothes all the time but wearing what is clean, put together, fits, flatters and most importantly appropriate for the situation