This was contained in a statement signed by IPOB’s Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful.
He noted that the absence of its leader in the country did not mean that the struggle for Biafra was over.
“It is a known fact that IPOB is rooted in every community and town in the South-South and South-East. Our presence is felt even in remote villages where IPOB family members are preaching the gospel of restoration of Biafra.
“So, rather than diminish, our influence is growing on a daily basis. Our positive impact resonates with the people. Our presence in over 88 countries of the world is a testament to our global influence.
“Everybody has come to the realisation that our leader is the only person that can make a difference that is capable of shaking the foundations of Nigeria. The marginalised and the oppressed all miss him. We are still conducting our meetings across the world and pursuing vigorously the liberation of the Biafran people.
“We will continue our protests until the Nigerian Army releases our leader, Nnamdi Kanu, whom they kidnapped or presumably killed during the Operation Python Dance II in his hometown on September 14, 2017,” the statement read.
- Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reveals To Igbo Who To Vote For Between Atiku And Buhari
- “How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election” – IPOB
- Why We Called Off Election Boycott – IPOB
- Biafra: IPOB Destroys Election Bill Boards And Posters In Onitsha
- Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu For Calling On IPOB Members To Boycott Elections
- Nnamdi Kanu Reveals When He Will Collapse Nigeria
- Why Nigeria Can’t Achieve Democracy Through Polls – Nnamdi Kanu
- Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat
- Remain indoors during presidential poll, IPOB orders members
- Why I Abandoned My Followers In Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Explains