This was contained in a statement signed by IPOB’s Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful.
He noted that the absence of its leader in the country did not mean that the struggle for Biafra was over.
“It is a known fact that IPOB is rooted in every community and town in the South-South and South-East. Our presence is felt even in remote villages where IPOB family members are preaching the gospel of restoration of Biafra.
“So, rather than diminish, our influence is growing on a daily basis. Our positive impact resonates with the people. Our presence in over 88 countries of the world is a testament to our global influence.
“Everybody has come to the realisation that our leader is the only person that can make a difference that is capable of shaking the foundations of Nigeria. The marginalised and the oppressed all miss him. We are still conducting our meetings across the world and pursuing vigorously the liberation of the Biafran people.
“We will continue our protests until the Nigerian Army releases our leader, Nnamdi Kanu, whom they kidnapped or presumably killed during the Operation Python Dance II in his hometown on September 14, 2017,” the statement read.
- No election will hold in Biafraland – Zionists
- How we stopped Niger Delta militancy, Biafra agitators – Osinbajo
- No amount of coalition against APC will stop Buhari in 2019 – IPOB
- BIAFRA: Fani-Kayode Reveals Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts
- Buhari’s re-election, June 12 and the Igbo question
- IPOB Prints 40m Ballot Papers For Referendum On Biafra
- Innoson: EFCC harassment, intimidation ploy to frustrate Ndigbo out of business – MASSOB
- IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers (Disturbing Photos)
- Police Assures Maximum Security During Ohanaeze Event
- Biafra Day! Agitators Warn Security Agencies To Stay Off On Their Day