A member of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), who was a victim of an open confrontation between military men and the pro-Biafran group – has been flown abroad for treatment.
The IPOB member identified as Chidozie Onuoha, has been battling with his leg following injuries he sustained after he was allegedly shot by soldiers on 30th of May 2015, when IPOB members were holding a remembrance event for Biafran fallen heroes who were killed during the civil war.
According to reports, the young man arrived peacefully in India early this morning to undergo further treatments.
- See What Happened Between Ex Minister And IPOB Members In Kanu’s House (Photo)
- No election will hold in Biafraland – Zionists
- How we stopped Niger Delta militancy, Biafra agitators – Osinbajo
- No amount of coalition against APC will stop Buhari in 2019 – IPOB
- BIAFRA: Fani-Kayode Reveals Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts
- Buhari’s re-election, June 12 and the Igbo question
- IPOB Prints 40m Ballot Papers For Referendum On Biafra
- Innoson: EFCC harassment, intimidation ploy to frustrate Ndigbo out of business – MASSOB
- IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers (Disturbing Photos)
- Police Assures Maximum Security During Ohanaeze Event