Attend Intensive Tutorial for 2019 JAMB, Post UTME, WAEC & NECO, OAU JUPEB, OAU School Of Nursing And OAU Pre-Degree @ Akahi Tutors, Ile-Ife. Tutorial and Accommodation cost #10,000 per Month. Call 08038644328 Read More>>
A member of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), who was a victim of an open confrontation between military men and the pro-Biafran group – has been flown abroad for treatment.
The IPOB member identified as Chidozie Onuoha, has been battling with his leg following injuries he sustained after he was allegedly shot by soldiers on 30th of May 2015, when IPOB members were holding a remembrance event for Biafran fallen heroes who were killed during the civil war.
According to reports, the young man arrived peacefully in India early this morning to undergo further treatments.
- “How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election” – IPOB
- Why We Called Off Election Boycott – IPOB
- Biafra: IPOB Destroys Election Bill Boards And Posters In Onitsha
- Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu For Calling On IPOB Members To Boycott Elections
- Nnamdi Kanu Reveals When He Will Collapse Nigeria
- Why Nigeria Can’t Achieve Democracy Through Polls – Nnamdi Kanu
- Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat
- Remain indoors during presidential poll, IPOB orders members
- Why I Abandoned My Followers In Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Explains
- ASUU strike: Nigerian leaders ‘value cow more than youths’ – Nnamdi Kanu