A member of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), who was a victim of an open confrontation between military men and the pro-Biafran group – has been flown abroad for treatment.
The IPOB member identified as Chidozie Onuoha, has been battling with his leg following injuries he sustained after he was allegedly shot by soldiers on 30th of May 2015, when IPOB members were holding a remembrance event for Biafran fallen heroes who were killed during the civil war.
According to reports, the young man arrived peacefully in India early this morning to undergo further treatments.
- “I Didn’t Speak On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts In Minna” – Kalu
- Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos)
- IPOB: Banks, Markets Defy Sit-At-Home Order In Umuahia
- IPOB Sit-At-Home: Total Failure In Ebonyi
- 125 arrested as MASSOB marks 19th anniversary in Anambra
- Military Invades Nnamdi Kanu’s Community In Abia For The 3rd Time (Photos)
- 14th September Sit-At-Home: Banned IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags (Photos)
- MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike Declares Support For Bianca Ojukwu, Gives Reason
- ‘Okorocha Is Nothing But Adolph Hitler Of Igboland’ – IPOB
- 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom