OAU Post UTME Form 2018 and How to Apply for Admission Screening Exercise.
OAU Admission Screening Form 2018… Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. OAU post-UTME cut-off mark is 180. See more details below;
OAU Post UTME Form 2018
The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme Obafemi Awolowo University is now available on-line for the 2018/2019 academic session.
IMPORTANT! Currently, OAU Post UTME Form 2018 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Candidates Eligible for OAU Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose OAU in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Obafemi Awolowo University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME.
To commence the on-line screening, candidates are required to log on to University eportal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from September 11, 2017.
The candidates are required to
- Click on “2017 ADMISSION SCREENING-UTME/DE APPLICANTS” link (or visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly)
- Login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Direct Entry Candidate’s Application now activated: 12 Noon, Wednesday, 20th. September, 2017. Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be able to use this platform for registration. Direct Entry students won’t participate in the Aptitude Test but rather be subjected to a special administrative process. Direct Entry (DE) Candidates should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Officer, Registry, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) after paying appropriate fees:
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise Date.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time between 23rd and 30th September, 2017. Applicants should note that the fee for the Aptitude Test is N2, 000. The closing date for screening of all candidates UTME/DE is 22nd September 2017.
Note: The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released results for the exams conducted in June/July 2017. This is the rarest opportunity for UTME and DE candidates to update their O’level certificates via their dashboard by
- Login with their credentials (i.e. UTME No. and Surname) and
- Clicking on Edit My Certificate(s) on the left margin and edit as appropriate.
This functionality is available till Friday, 22nd September 2017 after which the facility would be disabled.
The Printed Registration Slip would contain the allotted date and time to be brought along to the screening venue in addition to JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slip. The Combination (i.e. OAU Post-UTME Registration Slip and JAMB UTME Notification of Results Slip) would be the pass for entrance into the Computer-Based Aptitude Test venue.
All enquiries should be forwarded to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The following lines will also be available for information and assistance: 070-3300-9650 and 0807-3131-174.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.