Let’s say you have some credits you want to transfer to another airtel line, all you need is the airtel airtime transfer code. Once you have the code you are good to go.
Are you looking for how to transfer airtel balance to another mobile? If yes, you are in the right place. There are few steps you need to take if you want to transfer credit in Airtel Nigeria.
How to get airtel airtime transfer pin
All airtel lines comes with a default airtel airtime transfer pin: 1234. You need to change this PIN to another PIN that you will remember to be able to transfer credit to another airtel line. I will show you how to change your default PIN below.
Step 1: Load Airtel Credit on your phone
To transfer credit in Airtel line, you need to have the credit loaded on your phone. As in, you need to have credit up to the amount you want to transfer plus the extra N10 charge for Me2U services (one-time-payment).
Step 2: Change your Default Me2U PIN
Please note that the default PIN is 1234 for all airtel lines. You can also call this password. You need to change this PIN to avoid unauthorized credit transfers from your account.
Airtel me2u code
To change your Me2U PIN, send “PIN [space] 1234 [space] New Password” to 432. Please do not include the quote.
After sending “PIN 1234 4242″ to 432, you will receive SMS notification that said: “You new password is 5365” (if 5365 was your new password/PIN).
Please note that you will be charged N10 to do this.
Step 3: transfer credit in Airtel Nigeria
See the steps to create create airtel transfer pin here. To transfer airtel credit, type 2u [Phone Number] [Amount] [PIN] and send to 432. You will receive an message confirming the transfer.
Summary on How to transfer credit in Airtel Nigeria using “Me2U”
To transfer airtime on Airtel Nigeria’s “Me2U”, create a 4-DIGIT-PIN.
- To change/create your airtime transfer PIN on Airtel
- Send a text in the following format to 432: PIN 5555 to 432 E.g. to change password to 4321, the text sent will read — PIN 1234 432 .
- You will then receive an SMS confirmation from 432.
- SMS charge of N10 per transaction applies.
- To transfer airtime: Send, 2u [Phone Number] [Amount] [PIN] to 432
- E.g, to transfer N50 worth of airtime, text: 2u 08025759022 50 1234 to 432. You and the recipient will receive an SMS confirmation.