Admission Seekers Beware Of This UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING SCAM
Please follow this story step by step, to see how we made our investigation and arrived at Hon. SMART EDEMA the CEO of SMARDEN NIGERIA LIMITED, an APC chieftain and House of Assembly aspirant in 2015.
- They created this link and publication
Gud new to u all!!!!!
UNIPORT Post-UTME / Admission Screening, Date, Cut-off mark 2017/2018
Applications for the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Post-UTME/ admission screening exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session is on. UNIPORT hereby invites candidates who made the University their First Choice in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for a Computer Based Test(CBT) Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
How To Apply For UNIPORT Post-UTME/Admission Screening 2017/2018
To apply for the UNIPORT admission screening exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session;
1. Eligible/Cleared candidates are to visit
2. Complete the Online Application form
3. Upload a recent Passport Photograph and a print out of your JAMB Result
4. Click on the Submit button then Proceed to make online payment Using MasterCard, Visa or Debit Cards
5. After payment is complete, please remember to visit http://post-utme2017.com/ecampus.uniport.edu.ng/login.php , login with your email address and password to print out your Acknowledgement slip.
• A clear copy of the Acknowledgement slip printed online and pen.
• Copy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB)/Examination Slip(s) for Candidates awaiting results.
Inconsistency in name or picture on Acknowledgement slip will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
Application Closing Date 2017/2018
Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at Mid–Night on SUNDAY, 21st August, 2017.
Admission Screening Schedule 2017/2018
The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
Day/Date of Exercise Time College/Faculties/Disciplines
1. Thursday, 28th Sept, 2017 7.00am Pharmacy/Agriculture/Education
2. Friday, 29thSept, 2017 7.00am Humanities
3. Saturday, 30thSept, 2017 7.00am Management Sciences
4. Monday, 2nd Oct, 2017 7.00am Engineering
5. Tuesday, 3rd Oct, 2017 7.00am Science/SSLT
6. Wednesday, 4th Oct, 2017 7.00am Social Sciences
7. Thursday, 5th Oct, 2017 7. 00am Physiology/Anatomy/Dentistry/Nursing
8. Friday, 6th Oct, 2017 7.00am Medicine and Surgery (1)
9. Saturday, 7th Oct, 2017 7.00am Medicine and Surgery (2)
Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uniport released a disclaimer
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!! (A MUST READ)
This is to inform all UNIPORT ASPIRANTS to hold on, on their post utme registration. I personally went to ICTC and ADMISSION office today(18/8/17) to enquire about the on-going post utme registration. They told me it hasnt started. Due to my consciousness, I presented the link for them to access on their system. They did and it appears a replica of uniport post utme registration site. I was however clarified on that.
The following conclusion come to my mind;
For UNIPORT to start post utme registration, it must appear on www.uniport.edu.ng (officially) and on “WHAT’S NEW?
Secondary, a sub-link or directory bearing “2017/2018 POST – UTME REGISTRATION…” or “ADMISSION SCREENING…” must appear under the “ADMISSION” HEADING after; ” WHAT’S NEW”
In addition, read this post from UNIPORT WEB MASTER:
DISCLAIMER: INTERNET FRAUDSTERS
We wish to draw your attention to the activities
of fraudsters that is all over the web, and to
further sensitise ours and our prospective
candidates against all such scammers, do not
fall victim to them as we are fully armed. Please
spread the message to your colleagues, friends
Please be very much informed that The
University of Port Harcourt will only
communicate to you with the University official
website(www.uniport.edu.ng) and her sub
domains(…uniport.edu.ng) accesible via the
main website(www.uniport.edu.ng). If it is not
from these domains, and you cannot access such
links from “www.uniport.edu.ng”, it is not from
us. Type this address on your web browsers to
access us , not links sent to you from emails /
social media, as those links may have been
cloned by the fraudster.
You cannot go to a third party websites to look
for information about the university , worst still
such information concerning admissions , POST
UTME Registration purposes etc other than the
university website. It is only the University of
Port Harcourt that owns and is denoted by
…uniport.edu.ng domains, any other one than
this, whether it contains the key word “uniport”
or otherwise is a scam manipulated by
fraudsters, please be informed. Do not allow
desperation for admission makes you to solicit,
collaborate, nor patronize the services of
scammers; they will scam you of your hard
earned money; If you do that it is your fault,
please be wise. UNIPORT do not and will not
sponsor third parties websites for admissions nor
registration purposes other than the university
website. Any information you do not see on our
websites but on other websites of fraudsters is
not from us.
We wish to use this medium also to further
encourage all our staff and departments /centres
to continue using the institutional email for all
official correspondences, and the institutional
sub domains for all their online presence in the
web in order to continue fostering such
professionalism and uniqueness.
On behalf of my team, we are very sorry for not doing a proper investigation.
#Comr #Awaji #Isaac and his #Team.
5. Application successful
6. Online payment page (ATM card)
7. Please note the name at the point of payment
SMARDEN NIGERIA LIMITED
on CAC public company search
MD/CEO OF SMARDEM NIGERIA LIMITED